Dear client and partner,
Due to the increase of positive COVID-19 cases, we have tightened our safety measures.
We urgently request you to cancel your appointment if you experience the following symptoms:
- common cold symptoms
- fever / elevated temperature
- coughing / sneezing
- sore throat
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- sudden loss of taste and/or smell
- recent contact with a positive (or suspected) COVID-19 infected person
- or if you have visited a foreign country
If you experience COVID-19 symptoms, please contact the GGD for testing.
GGD COVID-19 testing number: 0800-1202
For the safety of other clients and our staff, we request you to:
- Wear a mask in the practice.
- Come to your appointment alone, or with one person accompanying you if necessary.
- The accompaniment should not be experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- You can video call with your partner during the check-ups.
- Do not bring children to your appointment.
- Keep 1.5m distance inside the practice, including the waiting room.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water in the waiting room and after using the restrooms.
- During the ultrasound your partner is welcome. You can also video call with your partner.
- To prevent a full waiting room, we request you to come on time but not to early.
Our practice closely follows the national COVID-19 guidelines.
- We wear face masks and a uniform.
- Examination tables are regularly with 70% alcohol.
- The restrooms are cleaned daily.
- Some appointments are done by telephone others are physical.
- Medical ultrasounds are scheduled as normal.
- Gender reveal ultrasounds and 3D-4D keepsake “fun” ultrasounds are possible!
- Up-to-date information on pregnancy and the COVID-19 virus can be found at: https://allesoverzwanger.nl/veel-gestelde-vragen-over-het-coronavirus/
- The Máxima Medical Centre and Catharina hospital allow only 1 accompaniment during labor.
- When entering hospital you and your partner should wear a face mask.
- Both hospitals have sufficient rooms to accommodate women during childbirth.
- Home delivery is permitted if your situation allows this with only 1 accompaniment.
Post natal care:
- On average we will do two home-visits.
- The other visits will be done by phone. If medically necessary, we will do additional home-visits.
- During our visits, we will strive to keep 1.5 m distance.
- The heel stick will be done 3-5 days after the delivery by Zuidzorg.
- Please limit the amount of visitors you receive at home.
Together we strive to stay safe and provide safe medical care.